Bayberry Inn Policy
- Visa, Mastercard, check & cash Accepted
- Rates are for double occupancy and include full breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
- A $30 charge applies to each additional guest per room/night for the Bayberry & Canterbury Rooms.
- A $15 charge will be added for 1-night stays during high season.
- All rates are subject to 10.8% occupancy tax.
- Children, ages 10+, are welcome with prior arrangements with the Innkeeper.
- The Bayberry Inn is non-smoking. You may smoke in the back garden.
- We have a Handicap Ramp for guests & the Plum Blossom Room has a walk-in shower (with a small step). Please contact the Innkeeper for further details or with questions.
- Electric Car Charging Available 240V EV Plug In for Guests
- We offer Group Rates for large parties.
- Gift Certificates are available.
- Please speak to us about hosting weddings and larger functions or renting the entire property.
Reservations & Deposits
Check In is between 3:00-6:00 p.m. Please let us know if you need us to make amendments to this time.
Check Out is by 11:00 a.m.
Reservations are guaranteed with a deposit of one night’s lodging for each room at the time of the booking. Guests will receive a confirmation via email when the booking is confirmed.
We require at least twenty (20) days notice for cancellation or shortening of your stay. Cancellations received less than twenty days prior to your arrival date will result in a charge for each night we are unable to re-book the room(s).
All cancellations are subject to a $25 handling fee. We require all changes to reservations & cancellations in writing via email.
No Shows are charged full price for each night of the entire reservation for confirmed reservations.
Rocky is our family dog. He came from a high-kill shelter in Kansas and was rescued at the last minute by Lucky Day Animal Rescue in Aspen, Colorado. Francesca had been fostering puppies for Lucky Day and Rocky was her 14th foster puppy in a row. After having Rocky for one hour, she called Lucky Day to tell them she was keeping him! He’s a special pooch!
We welcome dogs in the Veranda Room that has a private entrance to the front veranda. Dogs are not allowed in the kitchen, living or dining room. Dogs must be crate trained and left in their crate if left alone in the room. Our experience as puppy fosters has been invaluable but we know that some dogs experience separation anxiety when left alone and they bark to show their discomfort. In such a case, it is not fair to the other guests and therefore if we get complaints, your dog will need to be removed.
An additional cleaning fee of $20 will be charged per dog.
All damages caused by a dog will be the responsibility of the dog owner.