Bayberry Inn Policy
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, check & cash Accepted
- Rates are for double occupancy and include full breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
- A $30 charge applies to each additional guest per room/night for the Bayberry & Canterbury Rooms.
- A $15 charge will be added for 1-night stays during high season.
- All rates are subject to 11.8% occupancy tax.
- Children, ages 10+, are welcome with prior arrangements with the Innkeeper.
- The Bayberry Inn is non-smoking. You may smoke in the back garden.
- We have a Handicap Ramp for guests & the Plum Blossom Room has a walk-in shower (with a small step). Please contact the Innkeeper for further details or with questions.
- A 240V Electric Car Charging Plug In Available for Guests, please bring your own plug in.
Reservations & Deposits
Check In is between 3:00-6:00 p.m. Please let us know if you need us to make amendments to this time as we are happy to accommodate late arrivals. Early check-ins accommodated upon request when possible with prior approval for a fee of $20 per hour.
Check Out is by 11:00 a.m.
Reservations are guaranteed with a deposit of one night’s lodging for each room at the time of the booking. Guests will receive a confirmation via email when the booking is confirmed.
We require twenty one (21) days notice for cancellation or shortening of your stay. Cancellations received less than twenty days prior to your arrival date will result in a charge for each night we are unable to re-book the room(s) minus a $25 administration fee.
We require all changes to reservations & cancellations in writing via email.
No Shows are charged full price for each night of the entire reservation for confirmed reservations.
We highly recommend you consider purchasing travel insurance to cover unforeseen personal and medical emergencies, unfavorable weather conditions, or other events that could create a need to change your travel plans. There are many clearing house websites where you can search for travel insurance (CLICK HERE). Your personal insurance agent or credit card company may also have options available. Carefully consider all plan details to choose a plan that is comprehensive enough for you. Some policies may offer “cancel for any reason” coverage, while others may be more restrictive.
Rocky is our family dog. He came from a high-kill shelter in Kansas and was rescued at the last minute by Lucky Day Animal Rescue in Aspen, Colorado. Francesca had been fostering puppies for Lucky Day and Rocky was her 14th foster puppy in a row. After having Rocky for one hour, she called Lucky Day to tell them she was keeping him! He’s a special pooch!
We welcome dogs in the Veranda Room that has a private entrance to the front veranda. Dogs are not allowed in the kitchen, living or dining room. Dogs must be crate trained and left in their crate if left alone in the room. Our experience as puppy fosters has been invaluable but we know that some dogs experience separation anxiety when left alone and they bark to show their discomfort. In such a case, it is not fair to the other guests and therefore if we get complaints, your dog will need to be removed.
An additional cleaning fee of $20 will be charged per dog.
All damages caused by a dog will be the responsibility of the dog owner.