Bayberry Inn Bed and Breakfast stays Policies.
Updated Nov 1st 2023
– Self-check-in with a door code will be issued to you on the day of your arrival, which will allow you access to the main house’s front and back doors.
– Check-in starts at 3 pm-8 pm. If you are arriving after 8 p.m., you will require pre-approval and may incur a late check-in fee. – Arrangements for late arrivals will need to be made in advance with the Innkeeper.
– Check-out is at 11 a.m. Late checkout may be pre-approved and accommodated for a fee of $99. – Early arrivals must be requested, but not guaranteed. A $50.00 fee will be assessed on the bill for urgency and extra housekeeping preparations related to unexpected early arrivals.
– Prior arrangements can accommodate the drop-off of bags or in-room items.
– Bikes: We do have a bike storage area for your use. We do not accommodate bikes in our guest rooms.
– Our Inn is one of the few in Ashland to offer double and triple occupancy rates. $50 is charged for a third person in the Bayberry and Canterbury Rooms per night.
– Children, ages 12+, are welcome with prior arrangements with the Innkeeper.
– We have a ramp from the front drive for guests who use a wheelchair. Most restrooms have grab bars, and we also have a shower chair available.
– The common areas can be accessed without the use of any stairs. Please contact the Innkeeper for further details or with questions.
– Quiet hours are from 9 pm-9 am. All our guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of the neighbors and not to make any excessive noise between the hours of 9:00 p.m. PST and 9:00 a.m. PST. – The living room and all guest rooms have flat-screen TVs and USB charging stations at the bedside. – Streaming services are provided for you, along with closed captioning on every TV.
– Our full gourmet breakfast will be served promptly at 9 a.m. at one of our indoor/outdoor dining areas.
– Please ensure to confirm dietary requirements when booking. There is an additional charge for special diets of $12. An alternative menu must be created, shopped, and prepared.
– Upon pre-approval, we may be able to cater to additional guests for breakfast service. Please ask us about availability; this may be accommodated for $25 per person.
-No one will be entering your room during your stay without your permission. Please let us know if your room needs attention.
-Temperature control is a constant battle in this old home . Every room has central air and heat. We supply you with a ceiling fan, extra heater and blanket; windows can be opened, and extra fans may be available. Please let us know if we can address your comfort further in any way.
– Fresh towels and amenities will be replaced daily upon request as well as trash removal.
-We welcome pre-approved pets in the Garden Room and Veranda Rooms, which have a private entrance to the front patio.
-Pets are not allowed in any shared areas of the Inn due to sanitation codes.
-Pets may not be left alone while owners are away from the Inn. There are many restaurants and activities that allow you to bring your pet to town. You know your pet better than anyone; if they are fine in a crate while you are gone, that may be accommodated upon permission from the Innkeeper. However, some pets experience separation anxiety when left alone, and they bark or mark to show their discomfort. In such a case, it is not fair to the other guests, and therefore, your pet would need to be removed.
-A cleaning fee of $45 will be charged per pet in our pet-friendly rooms. Additional fees will be charged for alternative rooms (when pre-approved by the Innkeeper) or if there is evidence of your furry friend on the furniture, including bedding. All damages caused by a pet will be the financial responsibility of the guests who brought the furry friend. Please clean up the yard areas after your pooch using our complimentary waste bags and the black can under the back deck.
-You must let us know ahead of time if you would like to bring your 4-legged family member. We will supply them with their own blanket, treat, towel, and “clean up “bags :). Our pet cleaning fee starts at $45.
– By bringing your pre-approved four-legged friend, you agree you have read and agree to our full pet policy
– A one-night deposit is required at the time of reservation to confirm your booking. You will receive a receipt by email with this confirmation.
– Balance of reservation rates will be collected 21 days prior to arrival.
– All rates are for double occupancy and include occupancy tax (10% City of Ashland & 1.8% state).
– Visa, MasterCard & Discover Accepted
An extra person fee of $50 per night will be added (for a third person) to rooms that accommodate more than two people. *Canterbury and Bayberry Rooms
-A receipt will be emailed to you upon your final payment.
– All Cards processed in the USA
-A deposit per room equal to 100% of the first night is required at the time of reservation. The remainder will be charged to your card 21 days prior to arrival. Final payment for online reservations made within 21 days of arrival will be processed after the reservation is made. See the Cancellation section for further information.
-Quoted rates do not include the 10% City of Ashland and 1.8% State of Oregon Lodging Tax. The lodging tax supports tourism in the city and state.
VII. Other Policies and Incidentals Clause
-Guests are responsible for maintaining the condition of furniture, fixtures, and equipment inside the rooms as they have found them upon arrival in the room. If something is already damaged, please take a photo and/or notify a Guest Services Team member immediately so it can be properly documented. Should you decide to take any of the linens, furniture, fixtures, and/or equipment that is inside the rooms out of the rooms or home with you, you will be subject to the replacement costs, and we will assume you approve the corresponding charges to your account.
-By reserving with us, you acknowledge Bayberry Inn policies and agree to adhere to them. If you are unsure about your trip, we recommend you find and purchase your own travel insurance.
-Please note that policies may vary when reservations are made through third-party or online travel agencies.
– The Bayberry Inn is non-smoking in all indoor spaces. You may smoke in the back garden. Ashtrays are available upon request.
– SMOKE, VAPOR, and MARIJUANA use not permitted indoors. A minimum $300 fee and up will be charged to return any room to a non-smoking, etc., status.
-The burning of candles or incense in guest rooms or public areas is not allowed due to insurance regulations.
-Parking is on-site, and one spot per room is provided free of charge for you.
-Please let us know if you would like to use our 240V EV Guest Charging Plug before your arrival date so that we can reserve it for you. Please bring your own cords to plug into our socket.
-Electric Car Charging Available 240V EV Plug-In for Guests (bring your own plug). We cannot guarantee it will be available, but we will block it off with an orange cone when requested ahead of time.
-Small RV parking can be accommodated based on availability.
X. Cancellations: For “Bed and Breakfast” accommodations only. (Not for All-Inclusive Retreats)
-We require all changes to reservations & cancellations in writing via email to avoid complications.
-Cancellations received 21 days or more before arrival are refundable with a cancellation fee of $45 per room. (We must pay fees to receive and to return your money; this helps with those costs)
-Cancellations received fewer than 21 days before arrival are non-refundable. A shortened stay will be treated as a cancellation.
-We require at least twenty (21) days’ notice for cancellation or shortening of your stay.
– No-shows are charged full price for each night of the entire reservation for confirmed reservations.
-Our cancellation policies are comparable to the industry standard for our area. Because it is vital to the health of our small business, please understand that the policy applies regardless of the cause of the cancellation, including weather, health, or other travel disruptions.
-We highly recommend you consider purchasing travel insurance to cover unforeseen personal and medical emergencies, unfavorable weather conditions, or other events that could create a need to change your travel plans. (we do not name or promote any such insurance)
XI. Group Bookings & Whole House Rentals:
-We love hosting your group! We would be honored to develop the best possible accommodation uses for your group ???? Give us a call.
-These policies relate to booking three or more rooms together.
-We require a deposit of 50% of the total reservation when booking.
-In addition to the deposit, we will require you to pay the balance of the entire reservation 21 days prior to arrival.
-No refunds on cancellation.
-Please let us know how we can improve your stay at any time.
-We partner with several other beautiful traveler accommodation locations, and they each have their own policies. It is your responsibility to be educated on the policies where you are staying.
XII. For OWR’s All-inclusive Retreat Policies:
See link for O.W.R. Trip policies: https://oregonwellnessretreat.com/policies
-At Bayberry Inn, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
-Information Collection. Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Bayberry Inn. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Bayberry Inn does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
-We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
-Security. At Bayberry Inn, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation, we use every precaution to safeguard it online and offline.
-Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card numbers, names, and addresses, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
-Policy Modifications. Bayberry Inn may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment business needs or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.