Your Home-Away-From Home in Ashland
All Of Our Guest Rooms Offer:
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Luxurious Gilchrist & Soames Amenities
- Deluxe Towels
- Hypoallergenic Pillows
- Waffle Robes
- Complimentary Locally-made Bransons Chocolates
- Wine Glasses & Wine Openers
- Hand Selected Antiques
More Amenities at the Inn
- Complimentary High-Speed Wifi
- Complimentary Off Street Parking
- 240V EV Car Charger
- New York Times & Washington Post
- Complimentary Sipping Port & Sherry
- Access to Guest Refrigerators
- Delicious Selection of Harney & Sons Teas Available 24 hrs
- Complimentary Coffee Available 24 hrs
- Visa & MasterCard Accepted, but we prefer final payment by check or cash.
- Rates are for double occupancy and include full breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
- A $30 charge applies to each additional guest per room/night.
- A $15 charge will be added for 1-night stays from June to mid-October.
- All rates are subject to 10% occupancy tax.
- The Bayberry Inn is non-smoking. You may smoke in the back garden.
- We offer Group Rates for large parties.
Unlike most little girls, Francesca didn’t dream of being a princess when she was a child. Francesca dreamed of being the perfect little hostess – and, boy, were her tea parties the envy of the neighborhood! That’s why none of her friends were surprised when she announced that she was opening a B&B. It’s her love of people, cooking and entertaining that led Francesca on this journey to her dream of running a Bed & Breakfast. And her passion is obvious to everyone who visits the Bayberry Inn… Read more
Let us do all the work for your private function.
If you are interested in renting out the entire Inn for a special event, we are happy to coordinate to make your event memorable and seamless. Weddings in our beautiful garden while having your nearest & dearest all stay in one place make for a memorable event. The Bayberry can sleep up to 16 people comfortably. We can accommodate a variety of functions, let us work with you on your event.